- The Corvallis Advocate: Crossroads Film Festival and Picks of the Week
- Corvallis Gazette-Times & Albany Democrat Herald: A Happy Childhood in a Sea of Blood
- The Daily Barometer: Snapshots of ‘Hitler’s Children’ worth seeing at Darkside’s International Film Festival and ‘The Dish’ is prime example of Australian comedic cinema
- Life@OSU: Crossroads International Film Festival kicks off Feb. 2
- Linn Benton Community College The Commuter published a review of Hitler's Children in their 2/19 issue. The entire issue is available online as a PDF at: The Commuter February 19, 2014
|Crossroads Internation Film Festival schedules are available in the Darkside Cinema lobby in downtown Corvallis.|
The Crossroads International Film Festival opened Sunday, February 2 and runs every Sunday in February. Join us for engaging films from around the world at the Darkside Cinema in downtown Corvallis, Oregon.
For information on the festival's finale on February 23, please visit our post: Crossroads International Film Festival 2014 Finale February 23